You will be granted full refund if unlock code is not found at our supplier's database. Refund of your full purchase amount without any fees and within 24H (no gift card: 100% REAL money refund!).
In order to protect the legitimacy of our Money Back guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:
- Guarantee does not apply if customer has provided wrong informations about his handset (IMEI number, exact Model, Original Service Provider==Network your phone is currently locked to)
DO NOT select the provider you intend to use, but the provider who has setup original restriction.
- Guarantee does not apply if your phone IMEI is BLACKLISTED or BLOCKED (Lost or Stolen). Trying to unlock Blacklisted phone is forbidden by law.
- Guarantee does not apply if customer is attempting to unlock a CDMA (non-GSM) handset for use on a GSM network.
- Guarantee does not apply if incorrect unlock codes have been tried prior to ordering our service and those codes have failed thus reducing and limiting the available number of attempts remaining.
- Guarantee does not apply if customer retries the same unlock codes thus reducing and limiting the available unlock attempts before they have contacted technical support for advice.
- Guarantee does not apply if customer assumes they are buying a SIM PIN code or SECURITY code which has been changed from the factory default and set by the OWNER. Our unlock codes do not bypass these type of locks. Our unlock codes ONLY remove the NETWORK restriction and allow the use of a rival SIM card and network operator.
- Guarantee applies only if customers have demonstrated that codes have failed by providing a detailed account of the procedure they followed and any error messages they received. We must be satisfied that the code is wrong or has failed to work. Video evidence may be requested before a refund is granted.
- Guarantee does not apply if customer has sought an alternative unlocking solution before properly and fully receiving the service ordered from us.
iPhone Money Back Guarantee
- If you made a mistake when selecting your iPhone's current network, we will apply some fees (in some cases up to 100%) on your order refund. You need to indicate the original network provider of the device. If asked you should also indicate whether your iPhone is BARRED/UNDER CONTRACT.
- If we receive a bank CHARGEBACK on your purchase, then your iPhone will be BLACKLISTED in Apple's database and it will never work again. There is never a reason to chargeback your order.
- Understand that your iPhone can always be locked again if you fail to pay your bill or other unforseen circumstances. If your iPhone becomes locked for whatever reason, please understand that WE ARE NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
Notice: if you have entered wrong codes in your phone previously, do not use this service. Our codes are 100% correct and will unlock your phone, as long as you have not used up too many attempts by entering wrong codes. In this case, no refund will be given.Terms & Conditions 1. DELIVERY
TIME TO DELIVER SERVICE is usually 1 - 2 days, BUSINESS DAYS. The service starts from the moment the order has been paid and confirmed.
TIME TO DELIVER SERVICE should only be considered as an estimate of how long a service should be delivered. Full Money Back Guarantee does not apply to delays in delivery if the service is delivered later than expected.
We ensure the fastest delivery time from our side, we will always do our best to release all orders as soon as possible.
Customers acknowledge and agree that in case of non-functioning code or any trouble while entering the unlock code, our Customer Service will endeavour to solve any problem a customer may have while attempting to use our service. Customer should ask for support and we will put all our effort to find out a solution, either by providing a new unlock code if a mistake is established on our side, either to provide guidelines on how to enter the code. Successful unlocking lies solely with the customer and any refund is considered only in case of unavailable code.
Unlock codes are delivered via internet browser. Customers will be automatically alerted via email to any change of status to their order. Customers should refer to specific details on delivery times of unlock codes before placing their order. We cannot guarantee that our service will enable the target handset to operate on any specific network. Certain handsets will only work on certain networks because of different GSM frequencies.3. REFUND POLICY
Refund will be completed using the same payment method customer has selected while checkout (Paypal, Google Checkout, credit card), without any fee from our side.
Your account will get Full Money back.
Once the order is completed and paid, it's is IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL OR CHANGE CONFIRMED ORDERS. Customer must wait till the whole process ends up by unlock code release.
We reserve the right to request further evidence that the phone in question has not been unlocked and that the information provided are correct.
Full money back guarantee DOES NOT apply if message received when attempting to unlock handset is reveal "Too Many Tries" or "Too Many Attempts".
For a refund to be provided, customers must prove that their codes have failed by providing a detailed VIDEO PROOF* of the procedure they followed and any error messages they received. This Video must state any information that customer has provided as well as the accurate provided code failing on device screen.
Money Back Guarantee does not apply where customer has sought an alternative unlocking solution before properly and fully receiving the service ordered from us.
To claim against the full money back guarantee, a customer must inform us of their failed unlock attempt within 48 hours of receipt of their instructions. We are unable to provide refunds if the customer does not contact us within this time period.
In any case, any refund claim must be filled within 10 days after unlocking code has beed delivered. We will not investigate any refund request passed this time.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide correct data. No refunds shall be given for incorrect data supplied. However, we may choose to re-generate codes for free or at a nominal additional charge if a genuine mistake has been made.
You must type *#06# (or any other way of displaying the IMEI on the phone's LCD) on the keypad then wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed.
If a Network has been provided, the carrier logo the phone is currently locked to should be visible.
Insert, in the phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone. Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone.
Enter the code received by Unlock-Network.com, SLOWLY, and the keys being pressed (or touched) must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered into the phone. If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message
Make sure the video is focused and the codes, messages, IMEI are all visible on the phone's display, otherwise your video won't be accepted.
- 5.1 It is the customers responsibility to fully read the outlined terms of sale and agree to them in full before completing a purchase.
- 5.2 It is the customers responsibility to make sure that their handset is not already unlocked. Customer should at least try a rival SIM card before purchasing.
- 5.3 It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked. If a customer is unsure, they should do their research first.
- 5.4 Customers must understand that only 3G compatible handsets are designed to work on the newer '3G only' networks. Older 2G handsets will not work on these networks.
- 5.5 Customers must understand that some services require that a SIM card from the original network provider may be required to successfully perform the unlock.
- 5.6 If customers intend to use a different network after performing an unlock, they should first ensure that the handset they are unlocking has not been reported lost or stolen. Lost or stolen handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used on any network once this occurs. If a customer is unsure, they can visit checkmend.com to get a report.
- 5.7 Although all of the unlocking services offered on this website are entirely legal in most of European countries and North America, it is the customer responsibility to check with his local jurisdiction before ordering to make sure unlocking his device is compliant and in accordance with the law of his country. Unlock Network Limited can not be held responsible for a customer not fulfilling this obligation.
- 5.8 Unlocking his device does not allow a customer to breach terms and conditions of his service provider contract, nor to not fulfill the applicable service contract.
- 6.1 All delivery times are merely APPROXIMATIONS of the time a service should be delivered within.
- 6.2 APPROXIMATED delivery times are calculated based on the average delivery time of previous orders of the same type.
- 6.3 All delivery times quoted do not include weekends unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- 6.4 Under no circumstances do we guarantee that the service will be delivered within the advertised delivery time.
- 6.5 Under no circumstances will we provide a refund to a customer who has received the service within a reasonable time frame but has either not used the service once delivered or has sourced the same service from elsewhere.
- 6.6 Where delivery time is quoted as 'INSTANT', codes are delivered in real-time once payment is completed and after fraud scoring verifications (few minutes).
- 6.7 Language of the Terms and Services: Customer agree that the English language will govern relationship between Unlock Network Limited and Customer and that any communication, support, assistance will be provided in English exclusively
- 7.1 All unlocking services are provided with implicit and full instructions on how to perform the unlocking process of the handset. Our instructions are clear and concise and must be followed carefully. Technical Support is provided to those customers who encounter difficulties unlocking their handset.
- 8.1 No changes can be made to orders which have been fulfilled where customer error has occurred in relation to the provision of data about the handset. Nor can refunds be provided in this instance.
- 8.2 In circumstances where an order is yet to be completely fulfilled and customer has provided incorrect data, we will endeavour to cancel any existing order and replace it with new order details. If we are able to cancel the existing order successfully, the delivery time of any such new order will be from the point of change and not from the point of the first sale being processed. We cannot guarantee cancellation. If we are unable to cancel the order, the customer would be required to re-order with the correct details.
- 9.1 Customers are strongly advised to make sure that their 'Contacts', 'Messages' and any other important data is properly backed up to a secure location prior to attempting any unlocking procedure. In almost all procedures, all data should remain in tact during the unlock process. However, we will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data should this occur for any reason.
- 10.1 We will always endeavour to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
- 10.2 Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
- 10.3 We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
- 10.4 We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
- 10.5 You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
- 11.1 We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
- 11.2 To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
- 11.3 Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with Paypal, Google, Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of 'non-receipt' We are often able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
- 11.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, we will forward an invoice for the reversed payment to the customers card address on file. A demand for payment including a $100 USD administration fee will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of $50 USD per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
- 12.1 We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
- 13.1 If a handset is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be 'Blacklisted' (also known as 'Blocked' or 'Barred'), preventing it from ever being used again in any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a 'SIM Locked' or 'SP Locked' handset has been 'Blacklisted' from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the 'unlock' procedure using our services. Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and you find out the phone is in fact logged as stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a 'blacklisted' handset work again.
- 13.2 Changing IMEI numbers is illegal, Unlock Network Limited does not change IMEI numbers.
- 14.1 The domain name 'www.unlock-network.com', the website upon the domain and all associated software is legally owned & operated by Unlock Network Ltd. For the purposes of this website and all of its customers Unlock Network Ltd. is trading as 'www.unlock-network.com'
- 14.2 All 3rd party brands & logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated or part of with any one of the network operators or handset manufacturers detailed on our websites.
- 14.3 Please be aware that using unofficial products with your mobile phone may invalidate your phone's manufacturer's warranty.
- 14.4 We will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of data that may result whilst attempting to unlock your handset using any of our unlocking procedures.
ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ARE ALSO IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH U.S. & EUROPEAN CONSUMER LAW.
Unlock Network Ltd
Unlock-Network.com takes the security and privacy of customer data extremely seriously.
- We will always endeavour to take reasonable care to ensure that all of personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
- Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
- We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
- We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment processing only.
- We are required by law to keep some of your personal details of your payment and personal details on file for accounting purposes.