I dun npr
We know we are good, because you say that
I dun npr
I dun npr
With Unlock Network, you can unlock the latest LG phones to any carrier within minutes. All you need to do is enter your model number, your country and the network you’re currently with - along with what's called an IMEI number (serial number) - and we’ll provide you with an unlock code which, once entered, will leave you – and your phone – free to accept any SIM card from any network, including Vodafone, T-Mobile, AT&T, O2, EE, Orange...
The easiest and safest way to unlock a LG phone is through an unlock code. When inserting a SIM car from a different carrier, your phone will show an error message and should prompt for an LG 840G unlocking code. This is exactly what you will get using our services!*** Your LG 840G needs a UNIQUE unlock code, do not try to input wrong code into your device ***
- Permanent Unlock: Once it's unlocked your phone will stay this way forever.
- Increase the resale value of your unlocked LG 840G.
- Use your LG 840G with any GSM service provider worldwide, accepting any SIM card.
- Save money on roaming charges when you travel abroad (use local SIM card).
- Will not void factory your LG phone warranty (Official Carriers use exactly the same method)
- No technical knowledge required: If you can dial a telephone number, you can unlock your LG 840G with a code.
- No need to send your phone away, or to waste time to local store: Quickly remote unlocking by code, from Your home!
If your LG 840G phone is from:
Switch ON your phone with a SIM card from a different carrier (insert a non-Accepted SIM Card in the phone): IF the phone prompt / ask for an unlock code: it's OK, you CAN ORDER. If phone DOES NOT PROMPT/ASK FOR UNLOCK CODE: DO NOT ORDER. That means your LG 840G handset has a factory firmware that does not allow you to unlock it with a code.