We know we are good, because you say that
Thank you so much, I got the code in 25min after payment was confirmed. Very good service, I will recommend you to my friends. Thank you again.
How to unlock LG D801
With Unlock Network, you can unlock the latest LG phones to any carrier within minutes. All you need to do is enter your model number, your country and the network you’re currently with - along with what's called an IMEI number (serial number)
- and we’ll provide you with an unlock code which, once entered, will leave you – and your phone – free to accept any SIM card from any network, including Vodafone, T-Mobile, AT&T, O2, EE, Orange...
Unlocking LG Phone with Unlock Network
The easiest and safest way to unlock a LG phone is through an unlock code.
When inserting a SIM car from a different carrier, your phone will show an error message and should prompt for an LG D801 unlocking code. This is exactly what you will get using our services!
*** Your LG D801 needs a UNIQUE unlock code, do not try to input wrong code into your device ***
Benefits of unlocking your LG D801
- Permanent Unlock: Once it's unlocked your phone will stay this way forever.
- Increase the resale value of your unlocked LG D801.
- Use your LG D801 with any GSM service provider worldwide, accepting any SIM card.
- Save money on roaming charges when you travel abroad (use local SIM card).
- Will not void factory your LG phone warranty (Official Carriers use exactly the same method)
- No technical knowledge required: If you can dial a telephone number, you can unlock your LG D801 with a code.
- No need to send your phone away, or to waste time to local store: Quickly remote unlocking by code, from Your home!
IMPORTANT! do not order unlock code for CDMA LG phone!
If your LG D801 phone is from:
- - Sprint
- - Virgin Mobile USA
- - Verizon
- - Boost
- - Tracfone
- - any USA NON-GSM carrier
DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOUR PHONE ASK FOR AN UNLOCK CODE.
How Do I check if my LG K8 Phone will accept the code?
Switch ON your phone with a SIM card from a different carrier (insert a non-Accepted SIM Card in the phone): IF the phone prompt / ask for an unlock code: it's OK, you CAN ORDER.
If phone DOES NOT PROMPT/ASK FOR UNLOCK CODE: DO NOT ORDER. That means your LG D801 handset has a factory firmware that does not allow you to unlock it with a code.