We know we are good, because you say that
Quick turnround and the code worked fine. I have tested it with several different network operator SIM cards and the only one that doesn't work is the UK's 3 Network which gives a "Check SIM" message. The SIM is good and has credit but must be of a type that is not compatible with the phone.
How to unlock Motorola L2
All we need is the IMEI number of your Motorola L2 phone and the network Provider it's currently locked to (we mean the Original Carrier who sold the phone: they have programmed the simlock restriction).
We will use these details to generate your unique and individual unlock code and give your handset total freedom!
You will be emailed your unlocking code along with easy to follow instructions to remove your current network provider simlock with absolutely no risk of damaging your L2 phone.
Motorola L2 Unlocking
We have already provided thousands of Motorola unlock codes here at Unlock Network, since 2007. We enable you to use your phone on ANY network carrier, local or worldwide.
We are the best in the business. That’s not just talk: Just read through authentic certified Reviews from our customers and you will see we provide excellent customer support and deliver upon it time and time again.
We provide even better service than your official carrier for unlocking your Motorola device. Why ? Not only we are simply way cheaper and much faster but we also provide you with a complete set of codes you need plus assistance.
Get your Unique L2 Unlock Code Now!
Fast Delivery, Lowest Price Promise, Simple Instructions and Money Back Guarantee
You will get manufacturer-issued unlock code(s) directly sourced from Motorola.
You will be provided with step-by-step instructions on how to enter your unlock code on your Motorola L2 handset.
Then you simply type the code into your phone and there you are: L2 Unlocked and ready to accept any GSM provider SIM-card!
Benefits of unlocking your Motorola L2 Phone
- Use your Motorola L2 with any GSM service provider worldwide, accepting any SIM card.
- Save money on roaming charges when you travel abroad (use local SIM card).
- Will not void factory your Motorola phone warranty (Official Carriers use exactly the same method)
- Increase the resale value of your unlocked Motorola L2.
- No need to send your phone away, or to waste time to local store: Quickly remote unlocking by code, from Your home!
- No technical knowledge required: If you can dial a telephone number, you can unlock your Motorola L2 with a code.
- Change your network provider and keep your phone! No need to buy a new handset.
- Permanent Unlock: Once it's unlocked your phone will stay this way forever.