All we need is the IMEI number of your Sony MZ5 phone and the network Provider it's currently locked to (we mean the Original Carrier who sold the phone: they have programmed the simlock restriction).
We will use these details to generate your unique and individual unlock code and give your handset total freedom!
You will be emailed your unlocking code along with easy to follow instructions to remove your current network provider simlock with absolutely no risk of damaging your MZ5 phone.
Sony MZ5 Unlocking
We have already provided thousands of Sony unlock codes here at Unlock Network, since 2007. We enable you to use your phone on ANY network carrier, local or worldwide.
We are the best in the business. That’s not just talk: Just read through authentic certified Reviews from our customers and you will see we provide excellent customer support and deliver upon it time and time again.
We provide even better service than your official carrier for unlocking your Sony device. Why ? Not only we are simply way cheaper and much faster but we also provide you with a complete set of codes you need plus assistance.
Get your Unique MZ5 Unlock Code Now!
Fast Delivery, Lowest Price Promise, Simple Instructions and Money Back Guarantee
You will get manufacturer-issued unlock code(s) directly sourced from Sony.
You will be provided with step-by-step instructions on how to enter your unlock code on your Sony MZ5 handset.
Then you simply type the code into your phone and there you are: MZ5 Unlocked and ready to accept any GSM provider SIM-card!
Benefits of unlocking your Sony MZ5 Phone
- Use your Sony MZ5 with any GSM service provider worldwide, accepting any SIM card.
- Save money on roaming charges when you travel abroad (use local SIM card).
- Will not void factory your Sony phone warranty (Official Carriers use exactly the same method)
- Increase the resale value of your unlocked Sony MZ5.
- No need to send your phone away, or to waste time to local store: Quickly remote unlocking by code, from Your home!
- No technical knowledge required: If you can dial a telephone number, you can unlock your Sony MZ5 with a code.
- Change your network provider and keep your phone! No need to buy a new handset.
- Permanent Unlock: Once it's unlocked your phone will stay this way forever.
Check how many remaining attempts your Sony MZ5 has left
WARNING: for Sony mobile, the number of trials is limited to 5 (in some case up to 10) attempts. If you enter 5 times a wrong code, your Sony MZ5 will be permanently blocked (hardlocked) and will NOT accept any code even (even the proper code)!
If you are not the first owner of the phone: check out this point before ordering!!
How To check how many remaining attempts on your Sony Xperia?
Open phone keypad as if you were to dial a call number
Type exaclty this: *#*#7378423#*#*
A SIMLOCK menu appears: go to "Service Info" > "SIM Lock"
Look for the line containing "Network"
This should looks like this: [X] Network 5
IMPORTANT: If the number at the end of the line is equal to 0 (zero), this means that all attempts have been used and you will not be able to enter our code, you will get a message like "unable to unlock network".
How to unlock my Hardlocked Xperia phone (zero attempts remaining)
Hopefully we do have a solution, if you have no attempts left into your Sony counter lock, you can use our Sony Xperia unlock software.